The Accountant will be responsible for Accounting, Budgeting, Reporting, Project tracking, to support the work of HFO, in developing and implementing HealthServe’s plans in accordance with the company’s mission and vision statements.
The role of Accountant will encompass four key areas of Accounting, Reporting, Procurement, Processing and other Administrative work as assigned by the HFO.
Areas of Responsibilities
- General Accounting
- Entire Accounting Books of HealthServe
- Attend to Auditors during Audit
- Exclude Receipting
- Budgeting (under HOD supervision)
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Project Reporting - Monitor/report on all Projects’ Budgeting and Expenditure
- Monitor / Update Operating Procedures and ensure compliance
- Maintain all Accounting Schedules that ensures operational efficiencies e.g. Deposits Schedules, Fixed Deposit Schedules (tracking for renewal/uplift), Fixed Assets Schedules / Register, FA Count/inventory check
- Finance and Reserve Policy - revision and updates
- All relevant Accounting and Management reporting - monthly, periodic, annual.
- Governmental and grants reporting
- Bank Reconciliation
- Preparation for all meeting relating Finance and Operations e.g. board meetings
- Financial Reporting
- Project Reporting
Procurement Process and Reporting (Assist HFO)
- Monitor Vendor Listing
- Set up/Monitor/Revise Vendor Expenditure limits
- Stock Take
- Asset Count/Tracking
- Petty Cash
- Bachelors of Accountancy / Accounting
- Three or more years of commercial experience
You'll be working under the Head of Finance and Operations (HFO)
Please include answers to the following questions in your cover letter:
- Why you are interested in working with HealthServe?
- What do you think you can contribute and why?
Salary range (SGD)
$3,000 - $3,800
We invite you to apply if you are a citizen or PR of Singapore.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying